ABN: 36 138 169 365 ABN: 27 162 771 833
GDR NORTHSIDE TRUCK PARTS T/A GDR TRUCK PARTS & GD TYRES
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
1. Subject to the following clauses:
1.1 GDR Truck Parts and GD Tyres of 159 Helen Street, Beaudesert in the State of Queensland, warrants that the products, and, if any services specified (“Goods”) are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, and
1.2 If a Good fails to operate for any reason within the warranty period and the Good is returned to GDR Truck Parts or GD Tyres at the purchasers expense, GDR Truck Parts OR GD Tyres will repair or replace the Good free of charge.
2. The Good must be returned to GDR Truck parts or GD Tyres with proof of purchase.
3. The Good must not have had its serial number removed, defaced, changed nor have been tampered with in any other way.
4. Failure of the Good must not be due to misuse, improper installation (except installation arranged in conjunction with the supply of the Good), connection to the wrong voltage, or other abuse.
5. GDR Truck Parts and GD Tyres will not be responsible for damage or loss due to any labour to remove or replace a Good or other product, loss of work, downtime, towing costs, recovery costs or freight costs.
6. Any liability of GDR Truck Parts or GD Tyres:
6.1 In relation to engines, only extends to major components, for example, crankshafts, cylinder blocks and cylinder heads
6.2 Does not extend to oil consumption or oil leaks
6.3 In relation to gearboxes, differentials and steering boxes, does not extend to failure due to improper adjustment, fitting or shock loading, and
6.4 Does not extend to any product or, if any service that is not a Good (even if failure of that product or if any, service due to failure of a Good)
7. Expenses incurred in connection with the making of a Claim that this Warranty and Disclaimer should be honoured by the purchaser.
8. Any Good which is found to be faulty due to abuse, misuse or improper installation (except installation arranged in conjunction with the supply of a Good) shall be charged to the Purchaser at GDR Truck Parts or GD Tyres current hourly rate.
9. The Purchaser does not rely on the skill or judgment of GDR Truck Parts or GD Tyres in supplying the Goods.
10. Except as provided in this Warranty and Disclaimer, GDR Truck Parts and GD Tyres, the Members or Agents are absolved from all liability however arising from injury damage howsoever caused (whether fatal or otherwise) arising out of the Goods.
11. To the fullest extent possible, all warranties expressed or implied and whether arising by virtue of statute or otherwise which are inconsistent with this Warranty and Disclaimer are hereby expressly negated and excluded from this Warranty and Disclaimer.
12. Notwithstanding any other clause, whether or not this Warranty and Disclaimer applies to any specific Goods is at the absolute discretion of GDR Truck Parts or GD Tyres.
13. The benefits conferred by this Warranty and Disclaimer on a consumer (as defined in Section 6 of the Fair Trading Act 1989) as amended, are in the addition to all other rights and remedies had by the consumer in law in respect of the Goods.
14. GDR Truck Parts and GD Tyres are not responsible for failure of any crack testing procedure performed at an independent machine shop
15. Some transmissions are subject to gear breakage and are not covered by any warranty. It is not recommended to use an overdrive gear whilst towing, carrying heavy loads or at low speed
16. Some vehicles are subject to neutral-rollover noise or gear rattle. This noise comes from the clutch and is no way a transmission problem. No warranty is implied for this symptom. Always remove the clutch and inspect.